- Role :Business and Integration Architect
- Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals and. Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : • Understand the functional design based on business requirements, participate in design reviews and gap fit analysis.• Experience in managing project development from beginning to end.• Proven Experience in providing Thought leadership and defining Project scope, goals and deliverables in collaboration with Sr. Management and Stakeholders• Experience in leading 1 or more projects and teams, responsible for delivery• Experience in tracking reporting project milestones and deliverables
- Technical Experience : •Extensive experience in designing and developing code in advanced AX development areas such as AIF, SSRS Reports, EP and Workflows.• Experience in conducting project post mortems and create recommendations report in order to be identify successful and unsuccessful project elements• Experience in working or managing projects in D365 ERP will be an added advantage.• Experience in Managing client communication and delegating tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Professional Attributes : • Min 9 years of Exp • Lead the team by giving the required technical and functional knowledge• Demonstrate Customer Focus, active listening, and consultative approach• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members• Should have good communication, leadership and team handling skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 2 days ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.