- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Azure PaaS
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Design/Managing of clients Cloud environments with a focus on Azure and demonstrate Technical Cloud Architectural knowledge, playing a vital role in the design of production, staging, QA and development Cloud Infrastructures running in 24x7 environments oDelivery of customer Cloud Strategies, aligned with customers business objectives and with a focus on Cloud operations management oManage IaaS and PaaS resources on Azure environment and recommend improvement areas from performance and run cost
- Technical Experience : oAutomate repetitive tasks, following a DevOps model oAssists in maintaining end user documentation, updating run books, support logs and other related information; researches and recommends project related network, Storage and software utilized on Azure oMonitors event logs to ensure security of data and access privileges; installs, supports and maintains IaaS and PaaS components including Azure network and Storage
- Professional Attributes : oAzure based Cloud Architecture with cloud operations management skills and experience oStrong understanding across Cloud and infrastructure components server, storage, network, data, Express route, S2S, P2S, ATM, Load balancers etc to deliver end to end Cloud Infrastructure architectures and design
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
- Additional Information : Excellent communication interpersonal skills Understands and can articulate the technical merits
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP FI-CA Manager - West Region
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Supply Chain and Operations – Sourcing & Procurement – Manager
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Cyber Threat Detection Engineer
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.