- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP Callidus Configuration and Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Ability to work as a part of a team/work independently with minimal guidance 2 US Healthcare domain knowledge will be added advantage
- Technical Experience : 1 Should be able to write good SQL queries that can help analyzing the data and finding/resolving ETL issues 2 Good Communication skill required 3 Good experience in Database Activities
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should be able to design and implement end to end ETL process from Source to target independently 2 Should be able to document the DI function design and business use cases
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.