- Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/showback operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Must Have Skills :Red Hat OS Administration
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Make sure incidents and changes are handled properly as per process Making sure SLA are met 100 Take part/handle/implement complex technical works Prepare technical documents/presentation for the team mates Update run books regularly with new findings and updates
- Technical Experience : Strong knowledge on Linux Certification preferred Experience in managing/administering RH Satellite or spacewalk Should have good bash/korn scripting knowledge Working experience on Solaris/AIX will be good to have Must have knowledge on Red Hat Cluster setup Good exposure in troubleshooting Should have depth knowledge in filesystem management Must be able to debug bash/korn shell scripts Should be able to create new scripts to automate process
- Professional Attributes : Minimum five years of experience in the relevant skill Must be ITIL certified Linux and AWS or Azure
- Educational Qualification : Graduate is preferred
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.