- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Network Infrastructure
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Hands-on experience in troubleshooting administration Cisco switches 6513 / Nexus 7K/5K Experience with Nexus 7K features , VDC , VPC configuration MPLS / DMVPN with experience in supporting BGP , OSPF EIGRP Wireless technologies ISE experience with supporting Wi-Fi controllers for 104 locations F5 LTM/GTM Broacade Steel App Load balancing experience
- Technical Experience : Documentation of design changes in networks create operating procedures Real time deployment experience with Protocol redistribution Ability to support enterprise data centre architectures Co-ordinate with 3rd party vendors for Network Hardware replacement Core level debugging Follow ITIL process with proving skills in working with Incident Change management methodologies
- Professional Attributes : Experience with 5 to 7 years in Core Network infrastructure support Should be able to drive Network projects work at the Data centre during deployment of Network hardwares Experience with Wireshark or other NAM tools
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.