- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Enterprise Content Management Implementation
- Good To Have Skills :Content Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Able to independently handle maintenance and monitoring activities of Papyrus setup 2:Able to identify potential issues and resolve incidents within SLA period 3:Communicate with all stakeholders regarding health of platform 4:Able to independently work on enhancements or development projects in an Objects setup
- Technical Experience : 1:Basic experience of AFP Designer and Papyrus Designer 2:Good experience on Papyrus Objects 3:Hands on experience in working on a distributed nodes setup
- Professional Attributes : 1:Good Communication skill 2:Expertise in Analytical/problem solving skill
- Additional Information : 1:Candidates have a good understanding of document life cycle and integration of the Papyrus platfor
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.