- Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/showback operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Azure PaaS
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Assist Cloud services operations teams in trouble-shooting Azure IaaS / PaaS issues and implementing changes Manage Azure IaaS capacity Azure Virtual machines, Storage, Network in concert with Cloud Services Operations team Develop, track and report KPIs associated with Azure Virtual machines capacity CPU/Memory/Storage Implement automation/ script best practices, optimizing configuration management and server deployment using automation Use PowerShell and VBScripts to perform various admini
- Technical Experience : Assist with 247 on-call support for Windows Server rotating schedule, as necessary Assist with Quality Assurance, performance analysis, and security remediation of Windows Servers Assist with the creation of documentation for various server processes related to Azure and Azure Virtual machines Engage with service team to ensure operational observations are captured and included in design and build Administration in all aspects of maintaining a Windows Server environment in a Azure cloud envi
- Professional Attributes : 3 years of experience / technical expertise in Azure administration of managing Azure Virtual machines, Storage, Backup Tool Any, Datacenter Networks 3years of experience in Datacenter Infrastructure Engineering and Operations
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.