- Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/showback operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Must Have Skills :Infrastructure Service Management
- Good To Have Skills :Project Resource Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Project Procurement ARIBA Client Visit Registration Access Management DL Capacity Planning ACP E-Travel Portal Usage Asset Management Client Access Request Transport for new comer RRD Smart Supply Staffing Plan Manage CDP Exercise Project Access Validation Process Shift Allowance Maintain Shift Roster Community Events Report Submission
- Technical Experience : NA
- Professional Attributes : Around 5 years of overall experience in Service Management and PMO
- Educational Qualification : Graduation or above
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.