- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP BusinessObjects Data Services
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Should have BODS knowledge and able to review design and code b Good to have SAP knowledge with prior Data Migration experience c Should able to Manage and coordinate with different stake holders this will involve working with BODS jobs of multiple functional areas execution of Performance testing scenarios designing and implementing performance improvements
- Technical Experience : a Understanding and documenting the functional and technical requirements b Design build test and deploy SAP BI technical solutions. c Implementation of SAP Business Intelligence analytics solutions d Maintain and correct applications to keep them performing in accordance with technical and functional specifications e Senior profile can be involved in other tasks: Define guidelines and best practices Lead teams Project Management Planning and estimation
- Professional Attributes : a Must have Good Communication skill Capable of Client facing b Minimum of 4 to 5 years of experience c Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving d Excellent communication skills flexibility responsiveness e should have Handled Team of 5 to 6 junior Developers
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.