- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Database System Architecture,Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Responsible for ensuring availability and performance of the databases that support the system To proactively monitor the database systems to ensure secure services with minimum downtime Responsible for troubleshooting and problem solving of SQL Responsible for improvement and maintenance of the databases to include rollout and upgrades Responsible for implementation and release of database changes according to agreed timescales and costs
- Technical Experience : In depth SQL Server Database Administration experience Experience of managing multiple MS SQL 2000, 2005 2008 RDBMS on large systems Experience Practical experience in monitoring Experience of Transactional SQL, and DTS stored procedures Knowledge of reporting and query tools and practices Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills Technical documentation skills Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Professional Attributes : Database Migration Database upgrade Database Backup Restore SQL Server Installation Monitoring SQL Server Logs
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 2 years of MS-SQL Experience Experience must have been gained in a production environment
- Additional Information : In depth SQL Server Database Administration experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.