- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Workday Data Mapping & Conversions
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Understand Workdays Implementation Methodology and use it for implementationb: Work directly with clients, functional and integration consultants in defining conversion approach, migration of configuration and completion of extraction, transformation and load of customer data into Workday c: Assist customers with data extraction, defining the data requirements, and working on validating and correcting the data coming from their legacy systems and prepare for the data conversion cycle
- Technical Experience : a: Experience implementing, configuring and supporting Workday HCM for global rollouts b: Experience using Workday iLoad for Data Conversionc: Experience in resolving technical issues in the conversion processd: Good exposure to GDPR requirements
- Professional Attributes : a: Good verbal and written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organizationb: Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision
- Educational Qualification : a: Certification in Workday HCM Principal
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.