- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :ASP.NET MVC,Microsoft Windows Azure PaaS
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Experience in development in Azure PAAS skill Successful track record delivering high quality products on time following Agile methodologies Ability to strongly influence peers and technical staff within the team Anticipate and prevent problems and roadblocks before they occur Present technical issues and recommendations for solutions to senior lead Provide technical guidance to the junior associate
- Technical Experience : 5 years of programming experience on Web, Windows, with technologies AspNET MVC, SQL, WCF, REST, Web API, Java Script, JSON, net framework 2 years MS Azure experience PaaS end-to-end solution, thorough understanding of Azure Services, security configuration, integration concepts and in-depth awareness of offerings of Microsoft Azure Experience in developing and deploying enterprise application using microservices
- Professional Attributes : Candidate should have experience in providing technical guidance to team Candidate should be good team player Candidate should have good communication skill Candidate should able to take the ownership and show the proactiveness
- Additional Information : Good knowledge and experience working in Azure PaaS net application development in CSharp
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.