- Role :Program/Project Manager
- Role Description :Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Must Have Skills :Accounting & Financial Reporting Standards
- Good To Have Skills :Operations Process Design and Implementation,Program and Project Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Govern the project B:Single point of contact for the ADF reporting program automation C:Coorindate and track program level updates including integration touchpoints and ensure to drive solution implementations D:Plan the Implementation of ADF reporting automation of 256 returns to RBI E:Own tracking, monitoring and signing off with client on Solution Plan, Project plan, Program Plan, roll out plan, closure plan and handing over to BAU post implementation F:Run cadence calls
- Technical Experience : A:10 years work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution B:Strong familiarity with project management software C:Competent and proficient understanding of business solutions, such as Document Management, CRMs, Business Web Technology etc
- Professional Attributes : A: Resource Should have good Leadership skills B: Resource should have good communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Oracle HCM Cloud Time & Labor Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
USA NY - New York
Management Consulting Senior Manager – New York, NY
USA MO - Kansas City
Technology and Operations Social Media Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.