- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills :Data Protection and Privacy Fundamentals
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Review controls implemented by the business 1st LoD to inform, advise and issue recommendations to the business with regards to data protection, privacy and compliance, including with data protection laws eg GDPR, HIPPA, DPAct and internal policies and guidelines B:Foster a data protection culture within the Group and help to implement essential elements of the data protection eg principles of data processing, data subjects rights, data protection by design and by default, security,
- Technical Experience : A:Experience and expertise in national and transnational data privacy laws eg GDPR, HIPPA, DPAct, POPI, regulations and practices B:Understanding of data processing operations, including business applications and data use C:Understanding of cross over between legal, IT and data security requirements D:Experience of promoting a data privacy culture of awareness and understanding preferably within a Bank E:Experience of developing and assessing privacy policies and controls that minimize risk
- Professional Attributes : A: Resoure should have good communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.