- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP Quality Issue Management
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Excellent knowledge of all sub processes within SAP MM module b Ability to translate functional requirements related MM into technical terms relevant to SAP MM c To coordinate and assist with the detailed technical design tasks d In depth Configuration skills and related troubleshooting in SAP MM module e Exposure to SAP S/4 HANA would be an added advantage
- Technical Experience : a Delivery Configuration and Functional Design Participate in additional testing, including assembly test of RICEFW work units and system test b Complete all appropriate documentation required by the developers, testers, deployment team, and application management team that will maintain the application c Hands on experience in handling SAP MM related tickets and good knowledge of service management processes d Knowledge of ITIL Processes
- Professional Attributes : a Should have 6-7 years of experience with excellent communication skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.