- Role :Cloud Enterprise Architect
- Role Description :Support sales teams in solution development, managing an internal matrix team to scope and price solutions. Lead customers through the design process. Work directly with Internal Accenture Domain Architects, Partner Architects, Client Architects, and Accenture project teams to design solutions.
- Must Have Skills :Product Management & Strategy
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Possess minimum 2 years of product management experience Experienced in working effectively with heterogeneous teams to understand evident and inarticulate requirements Ability to communicate with varied stakeholders in a matrix organization Proficient technical background in the required domain Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies, and create required offerings around the product Should have applied or has been exposed to design thinking methodologies Should have applied o
- Technical Experience : ather requirements to develop detailed project plans and project estimations to task level Develop and manage project schedule to deliver within established timelines and budget Obtain appropriate business unit approvals and sign-offs of project plans Identify, obtain and effectively use project resources within the team across locations Proactively track monitor health and status of project Keep lines of communication open among all project stakeholders through regular status meetings Prepare
- Professional Attributes : ather requirements to develop detailed project plans and project estimations to task level Develop and manage project schedule to deliver within established timelines and budget Obtain appropriate business unit approvals and sign-offs of project plans Identify, obtain and effectively use project res
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.