- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Problem Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget 2 Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility 3 Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress 4 Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques 5 Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques 6 Report and escalate to management as
- Technical Experience : Project Management Professional PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Professional Attributes : 1 Proven working experience in project management 2 Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills 3 Excellent written and verbal communication skills 4 Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.