- Role :Program/Project Manager
- Role Description :Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Must Have Skills :CAD / CAM Tool
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Input verification, effort estimation and activity planning to respect due date and related communication 2 Responsible for execution and successful delivery of the FEA meshing geometry cleanup, Meshing according to CAD-geometry and ensures mesh quality as per client specifications 3 Preparing detailed and best quality simulation reports with valuable suggestion for design improvements 4 Ability to develop alternative design solutions or quick engineering solutions for complex problems
- Technical Experience : 1 Sound knowledge in FEA fundamentals, Engineering concepts and applications 2 Candidate should have 10 Plus years experience in Automotive domain knowledge 3 Experience on Pre, Post-processing and Solving using, ANSA, META, Hypermesh, NASTRAN, ABAQUS, LS-DYNA 4 TCL/TK will be additional advantage 5 FE Model Validation and Report Preparation 6 Must have skills:ANSA, Hypermesh, Nastran, LS-Dyna 7 Good to have skills: Any Automation scripting Knowledge
- Professional Attributes : 1 Hands on experience on linear, non-linear stress analysis, steady state,FRA Simulation Modal response, FRA simulation Transient response Thermo Mechanical and vibration analysis, Fatigue and life calculation 2 Excellent analytical skills and the ability to perform complex assignments
- Educational Qualification : BE Mechanical/Automobile/Production
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.