- Role :Program/Project Manager
- Role Description :Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Must Have Skills :CAD / CAM Tool
- Good To Have Skills :Solidworks
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Delivers on engineering assignments as a project Specialist, involving product design, testing and preparation of specifications as DFSS, DFR, DMAIC 2 Design compliance for detailed CAD 3D models and drawings per design standards and procedures governing product design methods for the Aerospace group 3 engineering processes DFMEA, DFSS, Eaton corporate processes pertaining to RD and New Product Introductions 4 Take initiative in deployment of the Aerospace group directives AS9100C, 5S, EBE
- Technical Experience : 1 Should be 10 years experience in Automotive component design and detailing, modelling assembly 2 Minimum 10 years experience on CATIA V5/UG NX in Sheet metal Knowledge 3 Ability to interpret Finite Element Analysis,CAD modelling experience Manufacturing automotive process knowledge,Surface Treatment knowledge ,Quality tools experience 4 Design components produced by of Casting, Sheet metal and preparation of drawings for Series and prototype release 5 Must Have Skills: CAD / CAM Tool
- Professional Attributes : 1 Knowledge of change management process and SAP, ENOVIA PLM System 2 Knowledge of DFMEA, DFA, DFM 3 Proficient in GDT as per ASME and ISO standards 4 Excellent analytical skills and the ability to perform complex assignments
- Educational Qualification : BE Mechanical/Automobile/Production
- Additional Information : Plan and execute product realization roadmap activities to progress for successful product lauch
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.