- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Service Desk Management
- Good To Have Skills :Service Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Technologist constantly upgrades his technical, process and soft skills to achieve the client and internal quality scores with CSAT scores, resolution on call and customer service scores Assists with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the customer Service Level Agreement Performs incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/request/issues are communicated effectively and receiving proper management attention 1 Predominantly Voice
- Technical Experience : Technologist constantly upgrades his technical, process and soft skills to achieve the client and internal quality scores with CSAT scores, resolution on call and customer service scores Assists with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the customer Service Level Agreement Performs incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/request/issues are communicated effectively and receiving proper management attention 1 Predominantly Voice
- Professional Attributes : Incident management and usage of ITSM Excellent communication skills, with neutral accent Excellent written communication skills with email etiquettes Good problem solving and analytical skills Excellent customer service skills Ability to remain calm and courteous in periods of stress, and whi
- Educational Qualification : Mandatory required: Bachelor degree or 3 year diploma
- Additional Information : 1 Predominantly Voice Interaction support and also through email, chat remote support 2 24x7 Suppor
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.