- Role :Business and Integration Architect
- Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals and. Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
- Must Have Skills :Service Assurance,Accenture Service Fulfillment Solution,Service Management
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Role: OSS Profiles , Role Description: Strong OSS solutioning skills Service Fulfilment, Assurance, Inventory, Management, Vendor NMS /EMS understanding, IP and Mobile Networking skills Fixed wireline, wireless, 3GPP, Effort Estimation and project planning, Business process Order to Activate, Trouble to Resolve areas, Good to have: SDN / NFV on any of the networking areas, Experience in Opensource products like ONAP, OSM, RPA / AI technologies, BSS understanding, COTs understanding, Job Requirements: At least 12- 15 years of experience in telecom network software development in Tier1-Tier2 Telco environment, in fulfilment, assurance areas, Strong Designing, Problem Solving and Coding skills in Java, Python preferred, Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, designing for performance, scalability, and availability, Solution presales, estimation, project planning expertise, Customer facing skills
- Technical Experience : 12- 15 years of experience in telecom network software development
- Professional Attributes : 12- 15 years of experience in telecom network software development
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.