- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :Delivery Leadership,SAP Purchasing (MM PO)
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Global Delivery Management- Proven experience in global delivery of SAP Projects Solid Industry Domain Knowledge Should have managed teams from client site to offshore in delivering large programs Strong Analytical/Problem solving skills Good understanding of Project Financials and key levers that influence profitability Manage delivery in multivendor environment Knowledge of software quality process / CMM Pro-active Risk and Escalation Management
- Technical Experience : Client Management - Strong Communication skills and ability to confidently communicate a point of view Strong understanding of key client stakeholders/organization and the Power Map Equations Ability to quickly get plugged into the Account team and gain understanding of Account Plan and key client and internal stakeholders Ability to listen to a client and arrive at a Problem Definition/Business Case Proven experience in deal process presales, solution and contract process
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication and Problem Solving skills Should be hands on, get into details of engagements Rolling up sleeves when necessary Collaborative approach, both within the firm and with the client organizations Constantly keep developing the network within the firm and client site
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.