- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :CAD / CAM Tool
- Good To Have Skills :Solidworks
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Create 3D CAD model of automotive components as per the client requirement 2 Create CAD 2D drawings and modifications as per the Client requirement 3 Coordinating with the client to understand the design requirements
- Technical Experience : 1 Candidate should have 2- 6 years experience in Automotive / Mechanical Design 2 Minimum 2 years experience on CATIA V5 in Solid modeling, Surface, Sheet metal, Assembly drafting workbenches 3 Strong knowledge on manufacturing drawing creation and drawing reading skills 4 Should have good knowledge on Strength of materials 5 Should have good knowledge on GDT 6 Must Have Skills: CAD / CAM Tool CATIA V5 7 Good to Have Skills: Solid works / UG NX
- Professional Attributes : 1 Excellent analytical skills and the ability to perform complex assignments 2 Demonstrated excellent judgement and decision-making ability 3 Positive attitude, team work, global diversity work culture and good communication
- Educational Qualification : BE Mechanical/Automobile/Production
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.