- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Backup and Restore,Storage Technologies
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1. Experience with SSL 1016 Tape autoloader of HP Storageworks and LTO tape drive technologies. 2. Experience with Veritas Netbackup and NetBackup Reporter. 3. Experience with Backup integration of SAP, Oracle, SQl, Exchange database with Netbackup. 4. System administration and scripting skills on Windows and UNIX environments. 5. Familiarity with database technologies (Microsoft SQL, Oracle) is also desired. 6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. 7. Computer Science/Information Systems degree or comparable experience. 8. Basic Knowledge of Unix and windows operating system 9. Good knowledge on Netbackup 5.x and 6.x concepts. 10. Nebackup master/media server installation and configuration. 11. Client software installation and configuration on UNIX (ie solaris, Linux, Hp unix etc) and windows operating systems.
- Technical Experience : 1 Knowledge of NDMP Backup and SSO configuration is desirable 2 Fair knowledge of scripting Shell or PERL Customization of RMAN scripts Preferred 3 Knowledge of BMR is desirable 4 Backups and Restores in Netbackup 5x and 6x versions is compulsory
- Professional Attributes : Knowledge of BMR is desirable Backups and Restores in Netbackup 5x and 6x versions is compulsory
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Finance & Risk-Operational Risk Consultant
Agile Technical Coach Consultant
USA TX - Dallas
Accenture Entry Level Technology Associate - Dallas
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.