- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :OpenText Digital Asset Management
- Good To Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Should be able to configure website using Open Text DAM 2 Should have knowledge of Ajile process 3 Should be able to lead Ajile teams
- Technical Experience : 1 Development of Oscript Content Web Services 2 Development of Rest API Live Reports 3 Development of Web Reports Workflows 4 Advanced EDM Extended ECM for SAP Record Management Physical Objects 5 Content Server installation and configuration 6 Content Server Administration 7 Content Server Upgrade and Migration OTDS Archive Server 8 Should have 5-6 years exp in Open Text
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should be good in verbal and written communication 2 Should be able to handle technical discussion with clients directly 3 Should be able to handle Ajile teams 4 Should be able to work under strict time lines and Should be able to maintain project time lines
- Educational Qualification : 1 Should have completed Graduate or Post Graduate degree
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.