- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :AWS Architect,DNS Management,Load Balancers,Python Scripting
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Working knowledge of IT Disaster Recovery principles Hands on experience in Cloud platforms Expertise in architecture blueprints and detailed documentation Create bill of materials, including required Cloud Services such as EC2, S3 etc and tools Hands-on experience with EC2, ECS, ELB, EBS, S3, VPC, IAM, SQS, RDS, Lambda, Cloud Watch, Storage Gateway, Cloud formation, Elastic Beanstalk and Autoscaling o Demonstrable experience with developer tools like Code Deploy, CodeBuild, Code Pipeline, desi
- Technical Experience : Amazon EC2, Amazon RDS, Amazon S3, VPC, Route53, VPC private link, Appsync, SNS, AWS Networking concepts, DNS, Load Balancing, Storage etc Hands on Experience in design and build EMR , ECS , Redshift and EKS Kenesis , work stream , Athena and AWS glue, IOT design and build applications, lambda, HSM , certificate manager , AWS shield and AWS guard duty, salt stack and Terraform, Database migration Knowledge of migrating applications to Cloud using Tools like Migration hub, Application discovery
- Professional Attributes : Experience with source control tools such as GIT/Github, SVN, or Perforce Experience in guiding the classification, plan, implementation, growth, adoption and compliance to enterprise architecture strategies, processes and standards o Ability to design and manage cloud-based infrastructures to deliv
- Educational Qualification : AWS Certified associate or Professional level or AWS Certified DevOps professional
- Additional Information : More than 10 years experience in IT and at least 3 years relevant experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.