- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Accenture Cloud Platform,Broadcasting
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Responsible for receiving and installing all new audio and visual equipment Understanding schematics and technical manuals in order to effectively follow installation instructions Ensure regular maintenance on all broadcast equipment as well as preventative maintenance This includes performing regular software and hardware updates Report equipment problems and follow up to make sure a technician completes the fixes Communicate with third parties, such as the equipment vendors, in order to
- Technical Experience : • Experience in all phases of program management and as a team leader • Strong customer service skills and client focus • Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills • Ability to closely adhere to defined operational processes and technical standards • Ability to learn and understand technical requirements, capabilities and limitations of the following types of equipment in the delivery of live audio/video event productions: o Video router o Broadcast production switchers, such as Ross Video switchers o Media playout and ingest servers o Graphic creation engines o Audio mixer and router o Telephone bridges o Intercom systems o Digital media encoders o Video conference units, particularly Cisco and Tandberg • Ability to maintain high quality work while facing tight deadlines and high pressure situations • Excellent verbal and written communication skills • Ability to work with a culturally diverse team across various geographies • Detailed-oriented, enthusiastic, se
- Professional Attributes : Should be 5 years of experience in Broadcast industry
- Educational Qualification : Education: • Bachelor’s degree in business administration, information technology, television/multimedia production or a related field from an accredited four-year college or university, or equivalent
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.