- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Network Security & Network Policy & Firewalls
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Provide technology leadership for large scale Network Transformation projects involving Network planning, design, build, test, and deployment Contribute towards creation of technology roadmaps, based on the emerging network technology trends and key market drivers Perform Stake Holder Management involving Sr Leadership Internal and external Lead initiatives involving creation of re-usable assets and work products Drive Network Consulting Initiatives for external clients Lead large, cross
- Technical Experience : Technology Certifications: CCNP, CCDP, CCSP or equivalent in Juniper Ability to design and implement solutions involving technologies like Routing, Switching, Security and Service Provider Technologies Protocols MPLS , ATM , BGP , OSPF , ISIS , EIGRP Experienced on Network Convergence projects involving integration of Voice, Video and Unified Messaging Services with the Core Data Network Experience in large enterprise networks with global presence Experience in design and deployment of ent
- Professional Attributes : Ability to design and deploy High Availability Networks Ability to design and deploy firewall, IPS, IDS across Cisco, Juniper and Checkpoint product lines Ability to design, develop and maintain security policies, standards, procedures and guidelines Ability to assist with Product Selections fro
- Educational Qualification : Educational Qualifications: MBA, BE, BTech, MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 2 days ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.