- Role :Program/Project Manager
- Role Description :Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Must Have Skills :Program Project Mgmt
- Good To Have Skills :Program Management Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Program and project Management 2Java, Spring Boot, Mongo DB, Gradle, REST, Microservices Arch concept, Spring Data / Mapstruct / Junit, Pie Test, Performance Test 3PSM1/2 certified 4Agile Technology
- Technical Experience : 1Ensuring the Product Owner knows how to arrange the Product Backlog to maximize value 2Drive Adaption of Scrum values 3Facilitating Scrum events as requested or needed 4 workingwith other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization
- Professional Attributes : 1Coach POs on understanding product planning in an empirical environment 2Coaching the Development Team in self-organization and cross-functionality 3Coaching on scaled Scrum adoption 4Finding techniques for effective Product Backlog mgmt
- Educational Qualification : Graduation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
National SAP Supply Chain Technology Senior Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Data Scientist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.