- Role :Program/Project Manager
- Role Description :Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Must Have Skills :Operations Process Design and Implementation
- Good To Have Skills :Program Project Mgmt
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Has strong experience as a project manager of a large and complex project B:Has broad knowledge of project and program management methodologies C:Understands the wider objectives of the program, such as business and strategic goals D:Strong knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures E:Results-oriented person with a delivery focus with previous experience implementing and configuring products and technology to solve customer problems F:Strong organization skills
- Technical Experience : A:Minimum of 18 years of experience B:Responsible for the daily management through the life cycle of the program C:Define program controls, that is the processes, procedures, reporting, etc D:Plan the overall program and monitor progress to make sure that milestones are being met across the various projects and programs E:Manage the risks and issues that might and do arise over the course of the program life cycle, as well as take measures to correct them when they occur in fast paced projects
- Professional Attributes : A: Excellent communication written and oral and interpersonal skills B: Good stakeholder experience C: Should be an individual contributor
- Educational Qualification : A:Experience with Finance use cases Lending, Insurance, Trade Finance, Supply Chain Finance
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.