- Role :Deployment Specialist
- Role Description :Assist the Deployment Lead in all deployment-related tasks including work planing, scheduling, budgetting, metrics, training, pilots and resources.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :DevOps
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Work closely with client and team and understanding the requirement, design,analyse and do the code changes 2:Helping team and client to resolve production issues 3:Should able to handle day to day activity like team management, daily meeting etc
- Technical Experience : 1-Must Have Skills: DevOps 2-Should have experience in implementing DevOps concepts using Microsoft DevOps tools like VSTS, Azure, Powershell 3-Good to have knowledge of open source tools like Genkins, git 4-Hands-on strong experience in VSTS, using VSTS for end to end lifecycle management including CI/CD 5-Hands-on working knowledge of coding using C 6-Hands on Experience in PowerShell Scripting 7-Sitecore Build and Deployment knowledge will be added advantage
- Professional Attributes : 1:Should have good communication Skills 2:Should be good team player 3:Will be able to work independently and under pressure 4:Should have good logical and analytical thinking
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.