- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :SAP Purchasing (MM PO)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements Participate as Solution Architect in Plan Analyse phase ii SAP Retail Pricing, promotions bonus buys iii Resource having experience in SAP Retail - Sales and Distribution iv Should be familiar with Order to Cash process v Rush Orders and Customer Service Management
- Technical Experience : i Channel Execution: CAR POSDM ii Resource having experience in SAP - CAR POSDM iii Good Knowledge in SAP Retail and POSDM integration iv Good knowledge in POS and SAP CAR-POSDM integration
- Professional Attributes : 10 plus years of experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.