- Role :Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
- Role Description :Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :AXWAY
- Good To Have Skills :QlikView
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 4 years of experience of administration knowledge on Axway Managed file transfer / CFT and Secured file transfer Experience with the operational and configuration aspects of managed file transfer, especially for handling secure file transport Scripting knowledge like powershell, shell and Python Knowledge on Application servers / web servers are good to have Proficient working knowledge on windows and unix / linux operating system
- Technical Experience : More details : Hands on knowledge on Install/ Update/ Delete MFT on Windows and Unix, Configuration, License installation, Management of Dataflow partner, Data Transfer Directory, Incident management knowledge for CFT job faliures and taking corrective actions. Hands on knowledge for management of Gateway inbound data flow, outbound data flow, data flow validation. Incident management knowledge for process gateway, internet connection issues, Route Failed, File delivery errors, Manual File Delivery, etc.. Also working knowledge on update / patch gateway. Working knowledge on Secured transport for creation, modificatio of Business unit, Account template, transfer site, delete subscription, install remove packages.
- Professional Attributes : Experience on production support in 24 X 7 model Good in communication with good collaboration skills with onsite and offshore teams
- Educational Qualification : BE any degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.