- Role :Program/Project Manager
- Role Description :Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Must Have Skills :Java API for RESTful Web Services (JAX-RS),Java Enterprise Edition,Spring Boot
- Good To Have Skills :Pharmacy Benefit Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Drive strategic technology/engine reuse, technology and architecture health, and development process improvement 2 Ability to plan and execute software development lifecycle methodologies and frameworks such as Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development, etc 3 Strong decision maker and driver Effective verbal and written communication skills and methods; with multiple levels of internal stakeholders 4 Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effect
- Technical Experience : 1 Proven hands-on Software Development experience 2 Proven working experience in Java development 3 Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms 4 Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns 5 Profound insight of Java and JEE internals Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc 6 Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies JPA2, Hibernate 7 Experience in the Spring Framework 8 Experience as a
- Professional Attributes : 1 Proven hands-on Software Development experience 2 Proven working experience in Java development 3 Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.