- Role :Program/Project Manager
- Role Description :Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Must Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development for HANA
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Must have worked across all phases of development life cycle viz designing RICEFs, TD writing, Build Unit Test, Bug Fi Strong communication skill written Verbal
- Technical Experience : Must have total exp more than 10 years Must have SAP ABAP S/4 HANA and IS-U experience
- Professional Attributes : Must have worked across all phases of development life cycle viz designing RICEFs, TD writing, Build Unit Test, Bug Fix, IS U Hands on in ADOBE forms, Interfaces, Enhancements Hands on experience in OO ABAP, CDS Views, AMDP Hands on experience in debugging performance tuning
- Educational Qualification : MCA/M Tech/ BE/ B Tech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.