- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP for Retail POS Data Transfer & Audit
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 subject-matter expertise to implement SAP POSDM with 2 Domain experience in Retail Industry 3 preferably In-depth knowledge of the SAP POS DM
- Technical Experience : 1 Pipe processing 2 Understanding of SAP CAR/POSDM Sales Audit functionality, 3 configuration of SAP CAR/POSDM Business transaction types: 4 Sales, 5 Financials, 6 Totals, Inventory and Reversals 7 strong understanding of XML data structures for retail point of sale transaction data, and 8 create SAP mapping specifications to convert the XML POS data into the necessary RF
- Professional Attributes : 5 to 6 years of experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Jose
Bilingual -Content Moderation Associate
Business Process Delivery
USA AL - Huntsville
Federal - SAP Functional Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Middleware & Integration Architecture Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.