- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Payments Vision Plus
- Good To Have Skills :Agile Team Practices,Core Banking
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Preparation of Test Cases, Scripts and Scenarios around CMS/ITS/TRAMS/FAS/Interfaces B: Review of Test Environment and Test ware C: Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable D: Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date
- Technical Experience : A: Knowledge of CMS / FAS/ ITS / TRAMS and sub systems B: Understands Vision Plus interfaces, inter-dependencies of sub-systems and important controlling parameters. C: Knowledge in business processes behind the Cards sub-systems and the functionalities that it delivers
- Professional Attributes : A: He should have good communication skills B: He should have good leadership skill and should be able to mentor the new joiners in the team C: He should be handle the pressure smartly D: He should have good presentation skills
- Additional Information : A: He should be ready to work in 12:00 PM to 9:30 PM IST shift
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.