- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP SuccessFactors Integrations
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Should have worked in full life cycle implementation projects Application support maintenance projects Rollouts Proposal Building etc b Writing functional specifications for any custom development c Develop and configure the SuccessFactors EC system as per client requirements
- Technical Experience : a Must ensure high quality and on time delivery of project requirements based on established scope schedule and cost parameters b Should have 5 years of experience c Must be flexible open to change and have a natural ability to manage relationships issues risks escalations and communications
- Professional Attributes : a Experience in relevant consulting or industry experience and experience in configuring implementing and supporting one or more SAP SuccessFactors EC modules b Must be able to prioritize and meet tight deadlines in a high visibility environment while identifying and scoping new opportunities e prov
- Additional Information : Capability MDI_ L_
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.