- Role :Test Lead
- Role Description :Lead the testing effort and/or team to plan, construct and execute release tests. Apply testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution. Apply business and functional knowledge to meet the teamsoverall test objectives. Coach and advice testers as required.
- Must Have Skills :Enovia
- Good To Have Skills :Automated Testing,Dassault Systemes DELMIA
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Ability to perform various testing activites automation / manual 2 Should have good DELMIA functional knowledge 3 Review and analyze system specifications 4 Mentor the team members 5 Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Technical Experience : 1 Deep experience DELMIA Functional knowledge in airospace industry 2 Strong knowledge Sikuli / Sahi automation testing 4 Execute test cases manual or automated and analyze results
- Professional Attributes : 6 years of experience in 3DExperience Enovia PLM implementation projects Excellent communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.