- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :IBM Sterling Commerce
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Own and aggressively drive forward specific areas of technology architecture b Provide architectural solutions or designs to project execution teams for implementation Provide architectural assessments strategies and roadmaps for one or more technology domains Lead projects within architecture c Work with Product Owner or Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross functional teams to architect design develop test and release features
- Technical Experience : a Project and solution estimation and team structure definition Develop Proof of Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions b Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning scoping and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities through to continuous delivery to production Liaise with offshore team and clients for resolving technical dependencies issues and risks
- Professional Attributes : a Must have Good Communication skill Capable of Client facing b Minimum of 5 to 6 years of experience c Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving d Excellent communication skills flexibility responsiveness e should have Handled Team of 8 to 10 Developers
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Customer Service Associate- Spanish Speaking
Business Process Delivery
USA WA - Seattle
Experimentation Strategy Lead
USA MA - Boston
Digital Marketing - Content Digital Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.