- Role :Business and Integration Practitioner
- Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals .
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics CRM Functional
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : • Requirement analysis Client workshops Conference room prototyping.• Must understand the deep functionality features of Microsoft CRM Modules. • D365 MS CRM Deep configuration knowledge across modules and features. • Prepare functional design document• Experience working on an Onshore Offshore model with coordination with multiple stakeholders. • Actively involved in the integration projects between Microsoft Dynamic CRM and third party products.• Accountable for quality delivery.
- Technical Experience : Must understand the deep functionality features of Microsoft CRM Modules. • Functional test planning, scripting and execution. Industry functionality development for Industries like Retail Banking and Finance, Insurance and Service industries.• Develop data migration programs.• Assist data migration from legacy system in the respective areas. • Actively involved in the integration projects between Microsoft Dynamic CRM and third party products.
- Professional Attributes : • Lead the team by giving the required technical and functional knowledge • Demonstrate Customer Focus, active listening, and consultative approach • Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members • Should have good communication, leadership and team handling skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.