- Role :Scrum Master
- Role Description :Act as an enabler for the effective functioning of a software development team using Agile Methodology. Is also a custodian for the Agile process and ensures all scrum processes are used as intended. Protects the team, removes barriers to successful implementation, and keeps them focused on the task at hand. Helps the Product Owner maximize productivity. Maintain the backlog and release plans, publish reports to ensure the product owner is updated about the teams progress.
- Must Have Skills :Agile Delivery management
- Good To Have Skills :Agile Methods (ADM for Distributed Agile Scrum XP),Agile Team Practices,Industry Strategy
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Work closely with business and IT stakeholders to develop product roadmaps, using a range of principles and techniques to convert vision and end user needs in to concrete deliverables b Work closely with Product Owners to create, develop and refine product backlogs c Challenge and advise - the best Product Managers are partners and consultants, not just executors of process d Coordinate and motivate the team, keeping the work progressing at a constant, effective pace, ensuring high morale
- Technical Experience : a Embody best practice in the use of SCRUM and bring others on that journey through training, coaching and support b Although this is not a technical role, a technical background, such as a software developer, software engineer or technical analyst, will help the candidate talk with credibility c High levels of energy, focus, motivation and a sense of humor
- Professional Attributes : a A deep understanding of the product lifecycle and advanced analytics techniques c Extensive hands-on experience of Agile and Lean working, such as Scrum and Kanban d A deep understanding of how to mine value from data e Proven at mentoring and coaching teams to high performance
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.