- Role :Technical Architect
- Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Advanced Analytics
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Azure Machine Learning
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Discuss specific data architecture and data related issues with client architect/team in area of expertise B Analyze and assess the impact of the requirements on the data and its lifecycle C Lead the data architecture and design of complex, enterprise-level applications and systems D Breadth of experience in various client scenarios and situations E Data Architecture-based sales and delivery F Thought leadership and innovation G Lead DA for large complex project/proposal
- Technical Experience : A Strong understanding of Azure HDInsight, Microsoft Analytics and MSBI B Good knowledge of Machine Learning C Experience with Analytics projects D 10-12 years of design, modelling and architecture experience E Architect for a medium sized client delivery project
- Professional Attributes : A Should have excellent communication and presentation skills B Should have good amount of thought leadership in Data C Lead, collaborate and work efficiently amongst a team of developers and designers D Work autonomously and be comfortable building projects from start to finish
- Educational Qualification : A Must have: BE/Btech/MCA B Good to have: ME/Mtech C Should be MDA certified
- Additional Information : A Discuss data strategy with C-level executive B Lead creation of new data assets offerings
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.