- Role :Technical Architect
- Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft BOT Framework
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft .NET Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A You will work closely with the client teams to define and architect the solution for our clients This will include estimating the components required to provide a comprehensive AI solution that meets and exceeds the clients expectations delivering tangible business value to our clients B The candidate is expected to deliver cognitive applications that solve/augment business issues using leading AI technology frameworks C Direct and influence client Bot/Virtual Agent architecture
- Technical Experience : A 7-8 years of experience and a thorough understanding of Azure PaaS landscape B 2-3 years of experience in Microsoft AI/Bot Framework C Good to have - Knowledge experience in Azure Machine Learning, AI, Azure HDInsight
- Professional Attributes : A Should have excellent communication and presentation skills B Should have good amount of thought leadership in AI C Lead, collaborate and work efficiently amongst a team of developers and designers D Work autonomously and be comfortable building projects from start to finish
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTech/Mtech
- Additional Information : Create and maintain client reference architecture and solution assets as well as code libraries
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.