- Role :Technical Architect
- Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Must Have Skills :Linux Operating System,Netapp SAN Administration,Storage Technologies
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Mandatory Skills: Expertise on multi vendor NAS technologies - at least 2 - NETAPP, EMC, IBM, HITACHI Expertise on on NAS image copy tools on 2 evndors Expertise on NAS conenctivity - FC, FCOE, iSCSCI Expertise on Storage Switches - NetApp, McDATA, CISCO, IBM and EMC at least 2 Operations knowledge in any one enterprise tool HPOV, BPPM or UNICenter or Tivoli EM Experience of leading initiatives/projects
- Technical Experience : Having skill on automation and scripting Shell Scripting and/or Perl Scripting or powershell Should be able to analyze data and take decisions Should be able to plan the deliverables and execute on time Good presentation and documentation skill Good inter-personal and analytical skill ITIL Process knowledge Good in stakeholder management, risk issue management Project Management Skill Due-diligence Experience Transition Experience Good To have Skills: VMWARE, UNIX and WINDOWS and Converged In
- Professional Attributes : NA
- Educational Qualification : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Oracle HCM Cloud Time & Labor Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
USA NY - New York
Management Consulting Senior Manager – New York, NY
USA MO - Kansas City
Technology and Operations Social Media Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.