- Role :Sales Enablement Practitioner
- Role Description :Support sales on a dedicated basis, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure, and/or driving and managing programs to improve sales performance, efficiencies and outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :Proposal Development
- Good To Have Skills :Industry Strategy
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Take end-to-end ownership of the proposal deliverables/Translate win themes into compelling story as part of the proposal writing/Contribute to Storyboarding, articulate differentiations as part of the proposal/Effectively collaborate with key internal service providers for getting the required support in crafting winning proposals
- Technical Experience : Cross-technology experience desirable Good understanding of SDLC, hands-on project experience preferred
- Professional Attributes : Strong experience in end-to-end proposal development across technologiesManaged multiple deals valued at 10 Mn and aboveExposure to at least oneof these industry verticals - Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, Retail, LifeSciencesStrong exposure and understanding of sales life cycle, global delivery mode
- Educational Qualification : Graduation Engineering graduates preferred
- Additional Information : Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal Presales/ proposal development function inc
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.