- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements b Should have working experiences to onshore- offshore model and should be able to deliver tasks as per project timeline c Should adapt to existing development methodology and procedures and come up with alternatives if required d: Should have good communication skills and should be a good team player
- Technical Experience : Role Exp- Should be an SME in MS SSIS and SQL Should have an ability to take complex business requirements and map them to ETL Packages Should have good experience in Data Integration skill Previous experience of Master Data management will be a plus
- Professional Attributes : Should have managed a team of at least 5-10 members Should have ability to solve complex problems Good communication skills and presentation skill is essential
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.