- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Siebel Open UI
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle Siebel Configuration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Should have working experience in Siebel Configuration, Siebel Integration and Open UI b Ability to work individually and deliver
- Technical Experience : a Knowledge of Siebel Configuration, Siebel Integration and Open UI b Knowledge of Jenkins, Nexus c Experience in analyzing troubleshooting issues
- Professional Attributes : a Knowledge of Telecom domain is a must b Ability to work handle a team and drive items to closure c Take ownerships and ability to drive new initiatives d Must have good attitude and work as a team
- Educational Qualification : a Btech/BE Any Stream
- Additional Information : a Shift timing Normal / UK rotational basis b Visa Required No c Skill Siebel - telecom domain
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Finance & Risk-Operational Risk Consultant
Agile Technical Coach Consultant
USA TX - Dallas
Accenture Entry Level Technology Associate - Dallas
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.