- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements b Should have working experiences to onshore- offshore model and should be able to deliver tasks as per project timeline c Should adapt to existing development methodology and procedures and come up with alternatives if required d: Should have good communication skills and should be a good team player
- Technical Experience : Maintain and ensure the readiness and availability of disaster recovery environments Perform off- hour change controls and assist in defining processes related to production releases Automate tasks and gather data using scripting languages Work with Cloud Developers on design, implementation, and maintenance of production environment Assist with the design, implementation and maintenance of development environments Manage transition strategies and processes related to promoting production- ready
- Professional Attributes : Excellent Written and Oral - Communication Skills Solid experience in working with AWS services EC2, VPC, ELB, S3, Cloud Formation, Cloud Trail, Route 53, RDS, SQS, Code Deploy etc Knowledge of Linux Hands- on working experience in building DevOps platform in AWS cloud Red Hat Certified Engineer pr
- Educational Qualification : btech or equivalent
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.