- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP Supplier Relationship Management
- Good To Have Skills :SAP SRM Catalog & Master Data Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements b A minimum of 5-6 years of progressive experience in SAP SRM c Must have strong knowledge of MM/SRM scenarios involving Procurement, Strategic Sourcing and Contract Management d Experience with maintaining Organization Structure, BRF workflows, POWL query and Integration with external applications e Good knowledge of integration of SRM with MM, MDM f Execution of business products
- Technical Experience : a Should have technical skills understanding of function modules, debugging skills b Exposure to interface integration through Idoc, web services, RFCs and SAP NetWeaver services
- Professional Attributes : a Experience in SAP MM, SAP SRM b Ability to work independently with limited guidance c Good Client facing skills apart from the required technical skills d Understand integration touch points with logistics and FICO
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.